Ricoh GXR Mount A12 Pictures

I have my old vf-2 on its way back from the person i sold it to. He saw I had reinvested in the GXR system and gave me first op at buying.
Very happy with that. I also put in a couple of bids on ebay for another A12 mount. What was i thinking of when i sold it ! Anyway I actually made money on the A12 + 2 Voigtlanders I will get one sooner or later, until then the A16 serves me well.
I would like the 50 as well :)

Still more.

9579356614_4d09ec9099_c.jpg

9598734979_14287ddccb_c.jpg

That is a beauty of an old truck - love the bottle opener on the bed. Great photo, Will - I love it!

(Not familiar with fluidr.com - is it sort of like a much better Flickriver?)

Thanks, it was part of an American car rally on Great Yarmouth sea front.

Fluidr.com is pretty much the same as Flickriver but it shows your stats next to each image so it is more like old school Flickr.

That is a beauty of an old truck - love the bottle opener on the bed. Great photo, Will - I love it!

(Not familiar with fluidr.com - is it sort of like a much better Flickriver?)

Voigtlander Super Wide Heliar f4.5/15mm

since a few months I have the pleasure to use a GXR M. I also have been using a Sony NEX5N, and though the 5N does much better with rangefinder wide angles than some other NEX models, the Ricoh does better again.
therefore here few samples taken with the Voigtlander Super Wide Heliar f4.5/15mm on Ricoh GXR M:

R1155635.ps.jpg

on the ferry from Ho Chi Minh City to Vung Tau, Vietnam

R1157168.jpg

'Kal Bhairava' at Hanuman Doka, Kathmandu, Nepal

R1157750-2.jpg

Bhaktapur, Nepal

R1158789.jpg

photo studio, Kathmandu, Nepal

R1158870-2.jpg

view from just outside Kathmandu valley, Nepal

R1158877.jpg

around Kathmandu valley, Nepal

R1159072-2.ps..jpg

during 'Teej' festival at the Pashupatinath temple, Kathmandu, Nepal

R1159482.ps.jpg

at Siam square, Bangkok, Thailand

anyone interested in seeing the full size of these please see the set of the photos taken with this lens, it also serves to compare the performance of the 15mm Heliar on the NEX5N and the GXR M, right now roughly the first half of the photos in the set had been taken with the Ricoh, the later some 160 or so pics had been taken with the Sony: Voigtländer Super Wide-Heliar asph 15mm f4.5

cheers, andreas

Back