1. Welcome to Cameraderie.org—a friendly camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

GFX vs X-Pro2

Discussion in 'Fuji' started by Bobby Tingle, May 12, 2018.

1. Bobby Tingle

Bobby Tingle Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Dec 31, 2013
    Louisville, Ky
    For a little fun, and maybe a little learning. Look at this set of photos and see if you can tell which were shot with the GFX and which were shot with the X-Pro2 without looking at the exif data.

Cars and Cameras

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. christilou

christilou Legend

Jul 13, 2010
    Sunny Frimley
    I follow Jonas on instagram, I found it quite difficult to tell the difference at the size posted although there were a couple I thought could have come from the the GFX...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bobby Tingle

Bobby Tingle Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Dec 31, 2013
    Louisville, Ky
    I have a love/hate relationship with Jonas. I love his work and writing. I hate constantly seeing how much room for improvement I have with the same gear. But that is a good kind of hate, if that makes sense.

I also couldn't really tell which was which. Other than guessing with the mechanical part of my brain.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. christilou

christilou Legend

Jul 13, 2010
    Sunny Frimley

I follow a lot of fuji shooters but never seemed to have managed to get the same results myself.....

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.