Micro 4/3 GF1 Still a damn good camera!

I bought my 1st GF1 about 4 years ago and have sold and re bought a few. It's just one of those cameras that just 'fits' my world. I love it. I have had many other M4/3 cameras inc the GX7 but none are as nice to use than the GF1. Now having the Fuji system which I love to bits I was thinking of giving up on M4/3 altogether but when looking at my GF1 I felt that I would be giving up on an old friend. I took it out for a little run yesterday while the wife was getting her teeth looked at and I was pretty impressed with the quality of the results. Perhaps it has something to do with the newer version of Lightroom that I use now, I dunno but I'm still pretty impressed with the old girl. With the 20mm it's still a match for most cameras! I'm now just going to sell all M4/3 but keep the GF1, 20mm f1.7 Mk2 and 12-32mm.

Here are a few images from Croydon taken using the new 12-32mm f3.5-5.6 lens.

<iframe src="Croydon Surrey St" width="1024" height="768" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="Croydon_Spreadeagle_F2048" width="1024" height="768" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="Croydon Tram" width="1024" height="768" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

Hi.. for some reason I can't open your links.. shucks... wanted to see your shots..
Doug

Back