Micro 4/3 GF-1 and Oly 17mm f2.8 flower.

Gorgeous, Andy - lovely color and details! Do you think you've found your special camera combination? I think you may well have. It's kind of like getting married to the same woman twice.;)

Gorgeous, Andy - lovely color and details! Do you think you've found your special camera combination? I think you may well have. It's kind of like getting married to the same woman twice.;)

Hi BB, Yeah i think it's a great combination and I'm really loving using this set up. The lens is bright enough and sharp enough to work well in most situations plus it isn't bulky which is nice. I'm not sure it's like getting married to the same person twice.............if it was I would have the X100!!!!!:eek: :rofl:

Thanks.

Yeah the GF-1 corrects for any distortion in camera even if you have Olympus lenses fitted....sweeeet!!

Took this image in a supermarket from their flower stand!! Hope they didn't mind!:D

And therein lies another of the great advantages of the Micro Four-Thirds system. It is very non-threatening compared to the large DSLRs that produce the same image quality. :)

Back