G.A.S syndrome article, worth a read!(It's SO me LOL)

I know how he feels, and I've been doing it for a lot longer than him! I've been through well over ten cameras, most of them in the past few years, in my attacks of GAS and the desire for something that does everything, or something better than the other thing.

You guys are babies, I've had over 40 camera bodies since 2002, most of them pretty pricey DSLRs too ;) It's just so insanely FUN (ok, ok, there was a bit of buying for resale going on, too)

I was the same with cars. I had 8 in 1 year once!!!

I still have not found my perfect camera due to always wanting the new kid in town. I am however keeping hold of my X-Pro1 and LX7. Although I have recently bought a D700, It's probably going to be sold soon as it just isn't me......Now if I could have a full frame sensor camera the size of a Nikon D3100 but mirrorless (No mirror slap!) that looked like the OMD or X100 that fitted my hands perfectly and had M4/3 sized lenses plus only cost £650 for a kit then I'd be happy......for about 2 weeks!! :eek::D

Seriously though I see it as part of the hobby to try these things as long as you accept you will (Most probably) loose money.

Back