Fuji FujiXspot $1,000 Giveaway - March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg
The Space Needle, Seattle.

The "new kid on the block" of the Tuareg people's "Desert Blues" music (following in the footsteps of Tinariwen), Omara "Bombino" Moctar performed in Rotterdam on March 25th. Twas good to hear the music of the desert again, even if I was in my wet, chilly and windy hometown. (original X100)
full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ShadesOfGreen.jpg

"Shades of Green", made with X-E2 and a 1936 Ernst Leitz Elmar 9cm f4 lens that I bought for $80.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking back over my LR catalog, nothing really noteworthy to show for the month of march on my X100T.

I can't be too disappointed though since the reason for that is that the X100T has become my main camera for family snaps of our 5 month old daughter. As a result pretty much everything I have shot with it recently is of more interest to me than anyone else... but priceless nonetheless :)

Family snapshot from our first time out to the diner with my wife and our little one.

DSCF9277.jpg

Looking back over my LR catalog, nothing really noteworthy to show for the month of march on my X100T.

I can't be too disappointed though since the reason for that is that the X100T has become my main camera for family snaps of our 5 month old daughter. As a result pretty much everything I have shot with it recently is of more interest to me than anyone else... but priceless nonetheless :)

Family snapshot from our first time out to the diner with my wife and our little one.

View attachment 5724

Congratulations, Jay!!! Precious photo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back