Fuji Fuji X10 Sample Images

Wow ... I didn't realize I'd become that predictable!! I suppose I might as well keep on doing this given that I'm sure it will all stop if and when I get hitched!

I just went back on my account info in Amazon, and contemplated about cancelling the order. It didn't happen.

Looking forward to seeing your photos Ray!!

Yeah, I got it. We're on the Amtrac to NYC right now, and I didn't get a chance to charge a battery before we left, but Amtrak has outlets on the train, so it's charging as I type and as we pull into Newark. It'll probably be tonight or tomorrow morning before I get a chance to really play with it.

I knew it wouldn't take you long. I was surprised to find the same about myself, but probably nobody else was. :D

-Ray

I've pre-ordered from Amazon and cancelled....twice.
I'm just not sure if it's the camera I want for street shooting.
I'll wait for more reports from the street shooters here.

The word on the, ahem, street is that the Nikon V1 (or J1) with 10mm lens is the the street machine. Small, silent and blazing AF. Wish I could find the post, but it was on DPR.

That's OK, Armando. Really, the cameras will be there without pre-ordering. I would love to try one out myself and have come very close...

I've pre-ordered from Amazon and cancelled....twice.
I'm just not sure if it's the camera I want for street shooting.
I'll wait for more reports from the street shooters here.

Can we get a group hug going? :grouphug:

The OVF is a nice view, but the diopter adjustment doesn't go QUITE far enough for my eyeglasses and the lack of any information even remotely visible from the OVF viewing position (knowing you had focus lock would be nice - I guess I could turn on the beep) makes it an afterthought to me. I won't use it much.

A few more from today:

View attachment 43928

View attachment 43929

View attachment 43930

6313318981_95396666e2_b.jpg

View attachment 43932

View attachment 43933

View attachment 43934

-Ray

I'm quite pleased with the OVF. I didn't expect it to be that usable. Great for not missing the action. There's also a focus lock indication by means of the green light located next to the OVF.

The green light comes on even when the focus indicator on the screen is showing red (ie, no focus found). If it was bright enough to make the screen a problem, it's a nice thing to have, but I don't find it more than a minor advantage after a couple hours of shooting.

BTW, my first time using the iPad for viewing, processing, posting, etc. My GOD the world has changed fast. I'm sitting here with this little piece of glass in my lap doing things that were unimaginable in a darkroom 20-30 years ago.

-Ray

Back