Fuji Fuji X10 Sample Images

Maybe this should be the X10 or X20 Image thread.
Early this morning from the wood stove mantle. X20, window light. ISO400, processed in LR5 and Silver Efex Pro 2.
Kinda' seasonal maybe. :)
. . . David

Attachments

• The Mantle Early Morning (1 of 1).jpg
    The Mantle Early Morning (1 of 1).jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 504
Biro - thanks. In normal room light the mantle and hearth, even with your friendly neighborhood gargoyles, really doesn't look that dark and ominous. Early morning "here now, gone in a moment" light can be fun. Thanks, again.
. . . David

A couple from today at a Fall Foliage Festival in northern Vermont. 'Not as much going on as expected but still nice to be out and about. X20, processed in LR5 and B+W in Silver Efex Pro 2.
. . . David

Attachments

• Sunflowers (1 of 1).jpg
    Sunflowers (1 of 1).jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 489
  • Scarecrow (1 of 1).jpg
    Scarecrow (1 of 1).jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 445
Where has this thread been hiding? I'm sure i searched for this before

(edit indeed I have & even posted ... Memory Clinic check up needed)

A Blanket thanks to everyone

I was wondering if the

Photographers Guide to the Fujifilm X10

is still relevant & has it been updated?

Anyone use it - comments??

14680937209_9bd7c68425_b.jpg

Not forgotten , I still love my X10 and its unique sensor.
Perhaps the best portrait camera I have!

Nice shot. I just bought another X10 on ebay. Iit will be my third, and I'm keeping this one. No other small camera except the X20 comes close for me, hitting just the right balance of joy to use and great image quality. I should have it by the end of the week. The unit was a replacement for a white orbs one, so I know that is not an issue, at least according to the buyer,who sounds knowledgeable and trustworthy. I thought my E-M5 with the recently acquired Olympus pancake 14-42 EZ would satisfy my longing for the X10, but though I like that combination on the OMD for a small kit, the X10 is just -- well -- the X10. Nothing takes its place.

I was wondering if the

Photographers Guide to the Fujifilm X10

is still relevant & has it been updated?

Anyone use it - comments??

I have a Black and White copy in front of me now.
I don't know if it's been updated but I find Mr White's authorship somewhat dry and the 340 pages remain in pristine condition.
The book is comprehensive though and I guess quite cheap now.

Once the white orbs had been dealt with the X10 became perfect for smaller prints and remains a joy to use.

Back