Completed Fuji X-Pro 1 with 35mm F1.4 and accessories | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penfan2010

All-Pro
Name
Ed
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Fuji X-Pro 1 with 35mm F1.4 and accessories
</br>Prices</br> $1,150 for bundle
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> I am selling my Fuji X-Pro 1 in great condition with the Fujinon 35mm F1.4mm lens. Comes with original packaging, battery, charger and documentation. Lens comes with original lens hood (a few scuff marks on front of hood) and front and back body caps. Included accessories are as shown: Rainbowimaging half case with red stitching, Horus-Bennu thumb grip, LCD screen protector, Wasabi power wall charger and 2 extra batteries. Original Fuji strap is part of the kit, not the black strap shown. Camera and lens have been upgraded to latest firmware with focus peaking.

I also have Rainbowimaging Fuji X adapters for Leica M, Olympus OM and Olympus Pen F legacy lenses. PM if interested in these as well.

I have rarely used this camera in the last half year, using primarily my Pen m4/3 gear and E-M5 instead.

Am open to trade as well for used E-M5 (black), pref. with grip and battery pack plus Oly 12mm F2.0.

P7280103.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

P7280114.jpg

P7280118.jpg

</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
Shipping method</br> USPS
</br>Shipping charge</br> $10
</br>Handling time</br> 2-3 days
</br>References</br> mu-43 and ebay as Penfan2010
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Open to trade offers
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back