Completed Fuji X-E1 + 18mm f/2 Lens // $740 Shipped CONUS | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthewm

Regular
Name
Matthew Morse
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Fuji X-E1 + 18mm f/2 Lens // $740 Shipped CONUS

Prices

Ships to
USA

Description
Hello all,
I recently picked up a Fuji X-E1 and 18mm f/2 lens from Rangefinder Forum and while I absolutely love the camera, I'm doing some more video stuff and need some gear for that so I'm offering up the kit here to a good home. The camera is in excellent condition with just very light signs of use. It has never been dropped or mishandled in any way. The same goes for the lens. The lens hood does have a few marks from rubbing against something (maybe a zipper?) but it doesn't affect function at all. The original box for the camera and lens are included as well as the paperwork, cables, straps, caps and a 16GB SD card (there is also a third party hotshoe-mounted thumb grip and a soft shutter release that I'm including as well). All of this is in great working condition and is an excellent kit.

I'm asking for $740 shipped anywhere in the United States. At this time, I'm keeping the transaction domestic, but if I don't get any interest, I may consider shipping worldwide at cost.

Photos are from my iPhone as that was all I had handy. If you need better ones, let me know and I can drag out the lighting equipment and get you some high-end images.

Please PM or email with questions or offers.

Best,
Matthew

903277.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

903278.jpg

903279.jpg

903280.jpg

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority with Insurance

Shipping charge

Handling time
1 Day

References
FredMiranda: matthewm, Ebay: heymatthew

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back