Fuji Fuji updates firmware V3.0 for Xpro1 and XE1 with faster AF and focus peaking

Fuji has asked all that have installed 3.0 to contact a service centre as the firmware is faulty but they don't say what will be done.

OK, Fuji UK has said that an update should be with us by the weekend to fix the bug. They can't tell me if it's a 3.0 or 3.01 type of update but it should be explained what to do in the instructions so, don't take the camera to a camera shop as they won't be able to help.
It only affects the video recording side of the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using SeriousCompacts mobile app

I read that video didn't work on the X Pro 1 after the firmware update (sounds good to me, I never use video on the X cameras;)).

A few people have reported problems with manual focus on both the 18 and 60mm lenses, but this seems to be a somewhat rare occurrence. The video thing seems to be the big bug that Fuji is scrambling to address...

-Ray

I ask Fuji if they would update the handbook to show all the new software updates and they replied: ‘We have contacted our head office in Japan to create an updated version of the manual.'

Sent from my iPhone using SeriousCompacts mobile app

Hello. The Fuji focus peaking isn't as well implemented as the Sony NEX. (E.g. only one color, white, rather than a choice). Magnification works well enough for me when focusing with manual lenses. -- martin

Back