Fuji [FS] USA: X100S, X-E1, X10, lenses, flash, grip & more! | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwaphoto

Regular
Name
Ken W. Andrews
[FS] USA: Price Drops: X100S, X-E1, X10, lenses, etc | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
[FS] USA: X100S, X-E1, X10, lenses, flash, grip & more!

PRICE DROPS AS OF 9 OCT 2014 (in bold below)

Prices
X100s $875
X-E1 $350 obo
X10 $225 obo
35mm $435 (not available)
27mm $250 obo (not available)
18-55 $320
55-200 $525
EF-20 $65
MHG_XE: $90 (not available)
G11 $160
GF1 $100

Ships to
USA (continental US only)

Description
I'm the original owner of all the items listed below. If you have questions, please PM and I'll respond as soon as I can. PLEASE see the photos for more details than the text below and see the condition for yourself. Thank you :) If the items do not sell here within about 10 days, I'll be moving them to eBay.

Fuji X100S + Extras! $875: Silver, 100% functional, purchased from B&H March 2014, 3000 exposures as of today, no major dings, minor scrape right side by strap (see photo) from the strap, LCD has been covered (and clean) since day #1 and the protector is still in place, all buttons, knobs, and switches are functional and have a good feel to them as new. I have never noticed any sensor issues (stuck pixels, etc.). Includes: body, lens cap, battery and charger, original box and standard "junk" accessories (strap, cables, CD, etc.). EXTRAS: nice brass construction red shutter release button (MSRP was around $45, had it on my original X100 too...very nice), Gordy strap (used a few times, didn't bond with it, broken in with some leather conditioner) and 3rd party lens adapter / hood (black).

Fuji X-E1 + Extras! $350 (o.b.o): Black, 100% functional, looks almost new, no major dings, LCD only has superficial light blemishes (not noticeable to me with regular use), all buttons, knobs, and switches are functional and have a good feel to them as new. I have never noticed any sensor issues (stuck pixels, etc.). Includes: body, lens mount cap, battery and charger, original box (note, this is the kit box that came with the 18-55 below) and standard "junk" accessories (strap, cables, CD, etc.). EXTRAS: metal construction black shutter release button, black thumb grip (Fotodiox brand) and Wasabi wall charger (plugs directly in) and two extra Wasabi batteries.

Fuji X10 + Extras! $245 (o.b.o): Black, 100% functional, is in great shape and shows some signs of wear, no major dings, LCD only has light blemishes, lens hood has a few scratches as well, all buttons, knobs, and switches are functional and have a good feel to them as new. I have never noticed any sensor issues (stuck pixels, etc.). This X10 does NOT suffer the "orb issue". This is the replacement X10 that Fuji sent me when I sent mine in for service. They sent me a brand new one to resolve the issue and I've never noticed any with this X10 :) Includes: body, lens cap, battery and charger, original box (note, this is the kit box). EXTRAS: red shutter release button, extra Maximal Power battery and a 3rd party lens hood (black).

Fuji 35mm f/1.4 $435: 100% functional, looks almost new, no major dings, glass clean (just minor dust externally on lens and body as shown in images), never in the rain or harsh conditions, aperture ring is smooth with a nice click as expected. includes the standard Fuji "squared off" lens hood.

Fuji 27mm f/2.8 $250 (o.b.o.) + lens hood: 100% functional, looks almost new, no major dings, glass clean (just minor dust externally on lens and body as shown in images) never in the rain or harsh conditions. Includes 3rd party screw in lens hood.

Fuji 18-55mm f/2.8-4 $350: 100% functional, looks almost new, no major dings, glass in very good condition (one minor front element coating imperfection noted that does not impact image quality that I have seen & just minor dust externally on lens and body as shown in images) never in the rain or harsh conditions, aperture ring is smooth with a nice click as expected and all switches are fine, no issues. Zoom is smooth. Includes the standard Fuji lens hood. Does not include a Fuji box unless purchased with the X-E1 as it was part of that kit.

Fuji 55-200mm f/3.5-4.8 $525: 100% functional, looks almost new, no major dings, glass clean (just minor dust externally on lens and body as shown in images) never in the rain or harsh conditions, aperture ring is smooth with a nice click as expected and all switches are fine, no issues. Zoom is smooth and stiff enough to where I have not noticed any lens creep at all. Includes the standard Fuji lens hood.

Fuji MHG-XE $90: 100% functional, looks almost new, no major dings, comes with original box. Includes the hex wrench. This is the NEW model. fits both the X-E1 and X-E2,that has the opening for the battery compartment.

Fuji EF-20 flash $70: 100% functional, looks almost new, no major dings, comes with original box.

Canon G11 $175: Black, is in very good shape and shows some signs of wear, no major dings, LCD only has light blemishes, all buttons, knobs (except exp. comp, see note), and switches are functional and have a good feel to them as new. I have never noticed any sensor issues (stuck pixels, etc.). The exposure comp dial functions fine with one exception. When moving to -1/3 exp comp, it just goes to -2/3. This is the only abnormality I've noticed. Includes: camera, battery and charger.

Panasonic GF1 $110
: Black, is in very good shape and shows some signs of wear, no major dings, LCD only has light blemishes, all buttons, knobs and switches are functional and have a good feel to them as new. I have never noticed any sensor issues (stuck pixels, etc.). Includes: camera, battery and charger.

Each post is limited to 10 images per post. Below are 10 of the main photos. ALL of the remaining photos (38 total) can be viewed here (link to public iCloud photo stream)

View attachment 4303View attachment 4305View attachment 4306View attachment 4307View attachment 4308View attachment 4309View attachment 4310View attachment 4311View attachment 4312View attachment 4313
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NOTES* (please read first so we are all on the same page)

All items above are for sale and shipping to the USA lower 48 states only. Payment is via PayPal only - no exceptions. Once you PM that you would like to purchase an item(s) AND we have an agreement for the sale, please include your PayPal ID (email) in the PM and I'll send you a custom invoice for your new gear to ensure all goes smoothly. This will also serve as a receipt itemizing your purchase :)

All items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail as I've always done with 76 eBay sales (kwaphoto) and my previous sales on fourthirdsphoto.com (kwa_photo) (feedback score 8 and 100%) and on mu-43 (feedback score 6 and 100%). If you purchase multiple items I will try and ship them together in one box to save on shipping and I use the USPS provided Priority Mail boxes when possible as they are a flat rate. If you have any special shipping requests (ex. overnight, USPS Express Mail) please ask. Any additional cost beyond what the USPS charge for the same shipping will need to be discussed prior to the invoice being sent /payment being made. Thanks.

All items are used and as such are sold "as is" without manufacturer warranty and condition is described to the best of my knowledge. All accessories that are included with the items will be listed (or shown in the image), if they are not listed (or pictured) they are not included. PLEASE read follow up posts to see amendments to the listing once the original post is more than 72 hours old as it will not be able to be edited, this is where I'll make any changes needed. I am the original owner unless otherwise noted. If you have questions, feel free to ask

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority Mail, sent via PayPal based on PP invoice

Shipping charge
actual USPS charges per PayPal's calculator with USPS

Handling time
<72 hours (typically within 24-36 hours except weekends/holidays)

References
MU-43.com: kwaphoto (6 as seller); fourthirdsphoto.com (kwa_photo); Ebay: kwaphoto (76 as seller)

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• kwaphoto-2014-ebay-DSC00098.jpg
    kwaphoto-2014-ebay-DSC00098.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 376
  • kwaphoto-2014-ebay-DSC00099.jpg
    kwaphoto-2014-ebay-DSC00099.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 366
  • kwaphoto-2014-ebay-DSC00100.jpg
    kwaphoto-2014-ebay-DSC00100.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 368
  • kwaphoto-2014-ebay-DSC00101.jpg
    kwaphoto-2014-ebay-DSC00101.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 365
  • kwaphoto-2014-ebay-DSC00103.jpg
    kwaphoto-2014-ebay-DSC00103.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 363
  • kwaphoto-2014-ebay-DSC00129.jpg
    kwaphoto-2014-ebay-DSC00129.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 365
  • kwaphoto-2014-ebay-DSC00117.jpg
    kwaphoto-2014-ebay-DSC00117.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 365
  • kwaphoto-2014-ebay-DSC00120.jpg
    kwaphoto-2014-ebay-DSC00120.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 364
  • kwaphoto-2014-ebay-DSC00108.jpg
    kwaphoto-2014-ebay-DSC00108.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 370
  • kwaphoto-2014-ebay-DSC00115.jpg
    kwaphoto-2014-ebay-DSC00115.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 365
Update: If items are not sold by 25 Sept (Thursday), I will be listing the items for sale on eBay no later than 27 Sept (Saturday).

I just dropped the prices on a few items, I would rather sell here than eBay by a long shot, trying to avoid that. At least here, I know the gear is going to someone who is enthusiastic about the X series :) and we get avoid their high fees. A couple items are not available as they may have deals pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back