Completed For Sale: REDUCED Pen EP1 / VF-1 / 17mm pancake / Aki-Asahi skin | Location: USA | Ships: CAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talent, Oregon (far from the madding crowd)
Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Pen EP1 / VF-1 Finder / 17mm pancake / Aki-Asahi skin

What are your prices?

$175

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA & CAN

Description

Price REDUCED to $175 obo

full

A beautiful example of this classic first digital Pen. I am the 2nd owner.

Comes with the underrated 17mm f/2.8 Zuiko Pancake lens -

- and the classic Olympus VF-1 Optical viewfinder -

- made specifically for this lens -

And extras - a lenshood for the lens -

- a soft-rubber-stick-on shutter release -

full

And an extra battery - and …. saving the best for the last - an Aki-Asahi brown leatherette (but it looks and feels just like leather) skin for the camera.

full

All in all, a beautiful example of this camera.

full

I’m selling it simply because it’s been gathering too much dust on my shelf - and this camera should be used.

full

This classic micro four thirds camera, with its 12 megapixel sensor, is not as fast as the newer generations of mirrorless mu-4/3 camera bodies - but what it lacks in speed, it more than makes up for in classic good looks and simple photographic efficiency. There are far too many reviews around extolling both the virtues and the shortcomings of the E-P1 - but the one I’m selling, with its moderate wide-angle prime (a 35mm equivalent) - its cool optical viewfinder (for those bright sunny days when you can’t see the rear EVF) - and its beautiful leather-looking skin - is a great relatively portable camera for street shooting - travel - or just general photography.

full

Part of me hates to sell it - but another part of me knows that it deserves to be used more than I have been using it: it doesn’t just look good...but it takes really fine photographs.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

No charge for domestic U.S. shipping; buyer to pay reasonable shipping charges if not in CONUS

Handling time

as soon as possible

References

eBay: miguelatf

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back