Completed For Sale: Olympus E-M1 Black - Great Condition! | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalD

Lounge Lizard
Name
David Fonseca
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus E-M1 Black - Great Condition!

What are your prices?

$775

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

Up for sale is my beloved E-M1. Its been a hard decision to come to but since I tried the E-M5mkII I feel that its the only MFT camera I need at the moment. Im sure I will eventually regret it but its go time.

I purchased this as a pre-order from Amazon so I am the original owner. Ive had this camera since launch. That being said this camera is in very good condition. Never had a single problem with it. All dials, buttons and the screen work flawlessly. Never dropped or repaired. There is some slight wear below the lens mount on the front. Also have a picture of this. From what I remember this happened pretty early on of owning the camera so I bet this is an issue with most E-M1's. Everything originally included in the box as well as the box is included. Charger, Battery, Strap, Camera Cap. Missing hotshoe cover but has port cover.

I will consider shipping worldwide, lets discuss cost. Also will need paypal funds to transfer completely before shipping Internationally.

I have sold lenses here before with great success. See my feedback. I also am on EBAY under evada1. Let me know if you have any questions.

View attachment 23136 View attachment 23137 View attachment 23138 View attachment 23139 View attachment 23140 View attachment 23141

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Price includes shipping!

Handling time

1-2 days

References

Check me under same name on mu-43.com or under evada1 on ebay

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• IMG_0609.JPG
    IMG_0609.JPG
    168.9 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_0615.JPG
    IMG_0615.JPG
    164.2 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0614.JPG
    IMG_0614.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0612.JPG
    IMG_0612.JPG