Completed For Sale: Fuji X-T1 (barely used) with FREE XF18-55mm lens | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Fuji X-T1 (barely used) with FREE XF18-55mm lens

What are your prices?

$650

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Ever since getting a cel phone with a good camera in it, I rarely feel the need to use a real camera. I bought this as a refurb last year. The aperture ring does not function properly so I figure it'll be a hard sell. So I'm just going to include it with the purchase of the X-T1 body. If someone wants just the dubious lens, I figure it's worth at least $100, but that doesn't mean I'm interested in keeping the lens and selling the body for $100 less....dig? You buy the body, you get a free lens. It works perfectly fine when set to A.

The body is a 9 out of town...barely shows signs of use and performs perfectly as it should. Comes with the little strap adapters hardware (never used), clip on flash (never used), charger, battery, and manual in a Fuji refurb box.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Price includes insured shipping to your US Paypal address. You can view photos of the minty kit at the link below.

https://goo.gl/photos/BdsLiprFNMtfA9mU6

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

included in price

Handling time

1 day (maybe less)

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back