Complete pristine Sony RX1 Kit

What are your prices?

$1500

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

View attachment 23555 View attachment 23556 View attachment 23557 Priced to sell!! Beautiful unmarked Sony RX1 comes in original box, with all original papers and accessories. EXTRAS include the Sony EVF in its original case; Really Right Stuff Grip; aftermarket lens hood; aftermarket charger and a second sony battery.

This was my personal camera and i took excellent care of it. the evf and grip really elevates the ergonomic experience to where it matches the stellar files this camera produces. i have bought/sold here and sister sites, and on Manual Focus Lens Forum and Rangefinder Forum all with excellent references. i have a 100% perfect ebay record on over 300 transactions. when i say its beautiful, it IS beautiful and produces stunning results.

please PM me with interest. i can provide more pictures.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

UPS

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 119
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

What are your prices?

$1500

Where are you located?

USA

USA

Description

View attachment 23555 View attachment 23556 View attachment 23557 Priced to sell!! Beautiful unmarked Sony RX1 comes in original box, with all original papers and accessories. EXTRAS include the Sony EVF in its original case; Really Right Stuff Grip; aftermarket lens hood; aftermarket charger and a second sony battery.

This was my personal camera and i took excellent care of it. the evf and grip really elevates the ergonomic experience to where it matches the stellar files this camera produces. i have bought/sold here and sister sites, and on Manual Focus Lens Forum and Rangefinder Forum all with excellent references. i have a 100% perfect ebay record on over 300 transactions. when i say its beautiful, it IS beautiful and produces stunning results.

Payment accepted

Shipping method

UPS

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

Acknowledgement

What are your prices?

$1500

Where are you located?

USA

USA

Description

Payment accepted

Shipping method

UPS

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

Acknowledgement

Hi.. is this Camera still for sale.. if so please contact me.. here or email me at douggarton@gmail.com..
Thanks,
Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back