Completed For Sale: Best Fuji X100F Kit Ever (WCL, TCL, accessories) | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepestbluest

What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Best Fuji X100F Kit Ever (WCL, TCL, accessories)

What are your prices?

$1650

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I'm sadly forced to sell one of my most beloved camera bodies ever due to a spree of unintended spending that I have to justify by liquidating some gear I don't use a lot. One of these items is my black X100f with just 2600 shutter clicks on it. It's in nearly flawless condition save for some almost unnoticeable marks on just the edges of bottom plate that were caused by the mounting/unmounting of the RRS plate (included, and they aren't visible when it's attached, of course.)

I actually did use this camera professionally as a backup, and it really holds its own, especially with the option of the converters.

The kit includes the following:
X100F (black, original box, all accessories: trim ring, front cap, unwrapped charger & unused strap, paperwork, the whole bit, US model)
(2) JJC hoods with adapters for filters (I used one attached constantly to the 28mm wide converter, its handy to have for a quick switch-up)
49mm B+W MRC nano UV filter (always attached)
unbranded RRS plate (actually a perfect fit, and looks great!)
Lensmate hinged thumbrest with included box
Lensmate soft release with included case
(4) Wasabi batteries and (1) Fuji battery
Wasabi charger with car attachment
WCL-X100 II like new in original box with both caps, paperwork and pouch
TCL-X100 II like new in original box with both caps, paperwork and pouch
Padded pouch to hold both converters when in bag, with a spot for caps/SD cards, etc.

This camera honestly has never let me down and I'm reluctant to sell it, but would like to pass it on to someone who will love it as much as I have.

View attachment 36006

View attachment 36007

View attachment 36008

P1010131.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

included in price

Handling time

1 day

References

Fredmiranda: ksutton

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm)

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• P1010126.jpg
    P1010126.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 288
  • P1010128.jpg
    P1010128.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 127
  • P1010130.jpg
    P1010130.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 118
Hello, Just joined site upon seeing your for sale post. See this was posted 1, Feb. Is kit still available? Any wiggle room on price?
Thanks in advance for your reply. I'm in NorCal.
Patrick
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Best Fuji X100F Kit Ever (WCL, TCL, accessories)

What are your prices?

$1650

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I'm sadly forced to sell one of my most beloved camera bodies ever due to a spree of unintended spending that I have to justify by liquidating some gear I don't use a lot. One of these items is my black X100f with just 2600 shutter clicks on it. It's in nearly flawless condition save for some almost unnoticeable marks on just the edges of bottom plate that were caused by the mounting/unmounting of the RRS plate (included, and they aren't visible when it's attached, of course.)

I actually did use this camera professionally as a backup, and it really holds its own, especially with the option of the converters.

The kit includes the following:
X100F (black, original box, all accessories: trim ring, front cap, unwrapped charger & unused strap, paperwork, the whole bit, US model)
(2) JJC hoods with adapters for filters (I used one attached constantly to the 28mm wide converter, its handy to have for a quick switch-up)
49mm B+W MRC nano UV filter (always attached)
unbranded RRS plate (actually a perfect fit, and looks great!)
Lensmate hinged thumbrest with included box
Lensmate soft release with included case
(4) Wasabi batteries and (1) Fuji battery
Wasabi charger with car attachment
WCL-X100 II like new in original box with both caps, paperwork and pouch
TCL-X100 II like new in original box with both caps, paperwork and pouch
Padded pouch to hold both converters when in bag, with a spot for caps/SD cards, etc.

This camera honestly has never let me down and I'm reluctant to sell it, but would like to pass it on to someone who will love it as much as I have.

View attachment 36006

View attachment 36007

View attachment 36008

View attachment 36017

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

included in price

Handling time

1 day

References

Fredmiranda: ksutton

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm)

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back