Sigma Flash triggers for DP2M and Yongnuo flash units.

Fiddler

Veteran
Name
Colin
I'd be very grateful for any advice offered.

I recently bought a DP2M, and have some Yongnuo flashes I'd like to use with it. The flashes are YN560-II's.

What I need to know is what reasonably inexpensive optical triggers are available, which will allow me to use the flashes in manual mode, off camera.

Thanks in advance.

I'd be very grateful for any advice offered.

I recently bought a DP2M, and have some Yongnuo flashes I'd like to use with it. The flashes are YN560-II's.

What I need to know is what reasonably inexpensive optical triggers are available, which will allow me to use the flashes in manual mode, off camera.

Thanks in advance.

Hi fiddler. I have been looking a while. I did get a second hand optical trigger, un branded. Yet I found outside it not good and the signal distance was not adequate if the light levels were to high.

I've been looking round for radio signal which does not have these limitations. I came across these which you may or not be interested in seeing. A single pin so all manual and limited yes, yet inexpensive. I have not purchased one as yet
and not at all sure if they would be recognised by the Sigma's. I thought I'd throw this in in case anyone has had any experience with this trigger and receiver. I have been assured by the shop they work without a sync lead.

http://www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk/9456/Phottix-Ares-Wireless-Flash-Trigger-Set.html

Back