First Swimming Outing 28-70mm A6000

We went to the pool Saturday, first time this season.

_DSC5131.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

_DSC5178.JPG

_DSC5182.JPG

Swimminggif.gif

I remember some cold COLD early mornings growing up in Tucson. Easily in the 20's and occasionally it would dip into the teens. But those were the really clear days/nights and it would always make it into at least the 60s by mid-day...

But, hey, it was a DRY cold too, and that seems to make just as much difference as with heat. I remember days at 15 below when I was living in the Colorado Rockies that never felt NEAR as cold as high teens in Rochester, NY...

When you say you're using the 28-70, is that the kit lens for the A7 used on an APS at more like 42-105? Or is it some 28-70 equivalent???

Cute shots BTW!

-Ray

I remember some cold COLD early mornings growing up in Tucson. Easily in the 20's and occasionally it would dip into the teens. But those were the really clear days/nights and it would always make it into at least the 60s by mid-day...

But, hey, it was a DRY cold too, and that seems to make just as much difference as with heat. I remember days at 15 below when I was living in the Colorado Rockies that never felt NEAR as cold as high teens in Rochester, NY...

When you say you're using the 28-70, is that the kit lens for the A7 used on an APS at more like 42-105? Or is it some 28-70 equivalent???

Cute shots BTW!

-Ray

You get into the hills and it gets quite cold. Flagstaff and around the Grand Canyon can get significant amounts of snow. It is nice to know snow is only a short car ride, without living in it.

Yes, that is the 28-70mm kit lens from the A7's x 1.5 on the APS-C Sensor.

Back