Sony Finally sunk the cash into the RX1 yesterday...

klaptastic

Regular
...and I'm absolutely ecstatic about it. How free I feel walking around with only this camera, the images it produces, and how unobtrusive it is.... is mind blowing. People aren't intimidated by the camera either... if they're in front of it, or taking a snap from the driver's seat. My wallet is a bit sad, but my heart is all about this little thing. Loving it.

I still have my 5D3 and 28/50/100 ZE, but I really wanted something I could take anywhere and everywhere that could still match the output of that, and I think this may fit the bill. Also really nice to have a secondary camera for actual gigs. I'm considering getting away from the 28mm for my dslr, and trading it out for the 21mm ZE, since this fits so nicely between the 21/50 range. I actually stayed the night at my girlfriends last night, so I've only viewed the images on my ipad. Ill definitely post some tonight though!

Lucille,So why aren't you posting lately? Let's see those cars!

Ok..

0615-1.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I still have my 5D3 and 28/50/100 ZE, but I really wanted something I could take anywhere and everywhere that could still match the output of that, and I think this may fit the bill. Also really nice to have a secondary camera for actual gigs. I'm considering getting away from the 28mm for my dslr, and trading it out for the 21mm ZE, since this fits so nicely between the 21/50 range. I actually stayed the night at my girlfriends last night, so I've only viewed the images on my ipad. Ill definitely post some tonight though!

'I actually stayed the night at my girlfriends last night'

lol, can't wait to see the images then! :p

'I actually stayed the night at my girlfriends last night'

lol, can't wait to see the images then! :p

BATTERY DIED BEFORE WE GOT HOME.
Sorry huckles! Haha!

Anyway, middle of a housing move - Just got some shots on the computer last night. I feel bad cause Lucille has already posted a shot in a thread I promised shots in day 1.... haha

But yeah, omg, putting this little machine through the paces has been an incredible experience. Out of curiosity, how do you guys have the buttons customized? I'm trying to figure out the best setup to get it as fast for me as I am with my 5D.

BATTERY DIED BEFORE WE GOT HOME.
Sorry huckles! Haha!

Anyway, middle of a housing move - Just got some shots on the computer last night. I feel bad cause Lucille has already posted a shot in a thread I promised shots in day 1.... haha

But yeah, omg, putting this little machine through the paces has been an incredible experience. Out of curiosity, how do you guys have the buttons customized? I'm trying to figure out the best setup to get it as fast for me as I am with my 5D.

I don't have any buttons customized, being a newbie begginner, I don't know what I need...

All I know, is I press the shutter, and these pop out:

0615-6.jpg

0615-2.jpg

0615-8.jpg

These are all long exposure night shots, they where shot it pitch darkness, the orange glow in the sky is the light contamination from Albuquerque on a very overcast cloudy night...

Those shots are really great L! Out of curiosity are you painting in the white light there via flashlight or flash? Or is it just a really well placed street light?

Those shots are really great L! Out of curiosity are you painting in the white light there via flashlight or flash? Or is it just a really well placed street light?

No street lights at all, it was very dark, I light painted with a cheapo battery operated desk light I bought on ebay.

I don't really know how to use flash...

Back