Scenic Fall colors

Due to our wet and mild climate, our autumns aren't quite as bright and colourful as much of the US - most years, everything turns soggy and muddy quite quickly. So far it's been a wet autumn here, so I'm not expecting much this year. But this tree I saw yesterday was one of the first to change its colours, and it looked quite good!

8079741585_ed5f66e15c_b.jpg

I also stitched this panorama from a couple of shots made from the same spot, but it doesn't convey the autumn feeling quite as well as I'd hoped...
8079796034_0dbf72e6d0_b.jpg

Well, automne colors are just starting to appear anyway, still lot more time to get them how you want'em, the pano is very nice I think anyway :)

Thanks Kian. If I didn;t have 2 dogs trying to drag me across the park chasing after the busy squirrels I could have shot those reflections all day. I may try to go back tomorrow without the dogs if time permits.

Yeah I undertand, I have the same problem with our Nouki but then the whole advantage of having a serious compact is that we always have with us to capture those moments :) at any time of the day.

Thanks Kian. If I didn;t have 2 dogs trying to drag me across the park chasing after the busy squirrels I could have shot those reflections all day. I may try to go back tomorrow without the dogs if time permits.

dsc02005.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

dsc01991.jpg

Nature Morte:

d8e0077.jpg

Missed the focus, I'm beggining in this type of shooting but I found it interesting because it is the first time I noticed that those small things in the spider web were leaves!

you'll start noticing all kinds of cool things when you go to macroworld! I remember shooting a flower one time in the bright sunlight and when I got home I realized I also got a spider that I didn't even see in the frame!

That's really cool, I'm looking forward to this underworld :)

you'll start noticing all kinds of cool things when you go to macroworld! I remember shooting a flower one time in the bright sunlight and when I got home I realized I also got a spider that I didn't even see in the frame!

Back