Selling</br> E-M5 black - P25/1.4 - O45/1.8 - O12-50
</br>Prices</br> E-M5 - $815
Panasonic 25/1.4 - $440
Olympus 45/1.8 - $325
Olympus 12-50/3.5-6.3 - $225
JB Grip for E-M5 - $40
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> Olympus OM-D E-M5. Includes flash, original box, CD, cables, battery & charger + a non-Olympus battery and the port cover (not pictured). Does not include the hot shoe cover. Has approx 4000 clicks. Is in great condition cosmetically and functionally. I am not the first owner – purchased camera on this forum.

Panasonic 25 f/1.4. Includes original front and rear caps & hood, box, pouch and paperwork. Also includes a Daisee UV-Haze filter. No issues cosmetically or functionally. It does “rattlesnake” a bit when focusing in bright light. I am not the first owner – purchase lens on this forum.

Olympus 45/1.8. Includes original front and rear caps, box and paperwork. Also includes a Daisee UV-Haze filter. No issues cosmetically or functionally. Lens is only a few months old. I am original owner.

Olympus 12-50. Includes original front and rear caps, and non-Olympus hood and a Hoya UV filter. No issues cosmetically or functionally, though zoom is not smooth (common with this lens). I am not the first owner – purchased lens on this forum.

JB grip is only a few weeks old. No signs of use. I am first owner.

</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method</br> Fed-Ex or USPS; insured; signature required
</br>Shipping charge</br> -0-
</br>Handling time</br> 1 - 2 business days
</br>References</br> lots on mu-43.com under same username
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Preference is to sell this all together. Price would be $1750. I will part it out, but would like to sell camera before lenses.

Well, this has become sort of messy. I have various offers and inquiries on various forums. I'm going to hang on a bit hoping to sell the whole kit.

To that end I am offering up a very nice vintage Olympus lens as part of the package. The OM G.Zuiko 50/1.4 + an OM to m4/3s adapter. Lens is in very good shape, just a little stray dust. Blades are clean; everything turns smoothly. Includes a Hoya UV filter; generic front cap and generic or maybe a Lumix rear cap for the adapter.

Package price is still $1750, shipped in US, standard PayPal (no fees to buyer).

om50-1.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
om50-2.jpg
om50-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back