Dogs Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
L1005570-Edit-2.jpg

L1005575-Edit.jpg

I do not like this "cold" jacket..... I do not!
(especially as Mum has managed to put it on inside out ;)

43128142321_e452d7ae43_b.jpg
DSCF5065
by Garry, on Flickr

42409261974_f21542cf7a_b.jpg
DSCF4990
by Garry, on Flickr

42409256244_77c1b816dc_b.jpg
DSCF5045
by Garry, on Flickr

Buster not too special this morning . Took him a while to be able to stand , and judging by his actions a little confusion as well. He perked up a bit after his bacon sandwich though. Nice breeze today so able to tolerate a bit of outsideness. He wandered around in the water for at least 50 minutes.
Me too. My job was to act as sun shade over his back. (when I wasn't shooting him). The water was lovely and warm. due to several miles of shallows upstream. I think/hope he enjoyed his time out. He's sleeping now in the draught of a desk fan. He will probably sleep now until he catches the aroma of his mackerel evening meal.

Ooo risky ! Buster once nipped a 2 year old on the ear. Made it bleed.
The mother saw it happen. No action taken. The little girls mother had already warned her not to try and ride Buster.
My old terrier didn’t like small kids much either. But my daughters two Staffordshire bull terriers were absolutely brilliant around kids.

Indeed.... we try to keep her away from his private territory and I've often said that although he's been pretty good with her .... if he were taken by surprise and hurt then it might be a different story! We are always on the alert though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back