December Cell Phone/Mobile Device Pic a Day...or just when you feel like posting

Robert, my only wish would be able to see your photos larger. I've clicked on your site and it doesn't seem it's possible to view them in a larger size - or perhaps I am mssing something? I love what you're doing with the soft tones and the two images you've posted here are very moody and emotive to me.

Lili, this one's for you

Hi all, so sorry to hear about the hubby. Here's a few for him to relax by. Taken the other day while waiting for the wife. I used and HDR app, not too bad I think:

sunset_12.jpg

sunset_13.jpg

I suppose if I had something interesting in the frame it would be better.
Thanks all and have a great week,
Pete

Robert, my only wish would be able to see your photos larger. I've clicked on your site and it doesn't seem it's possible to view them in a larger size - or perhaps I am mssing something?

No, you are not missing something :) The photos are inspired by the old skool Fujifilm Instax mini, credit card sized pictures.
And I although I certainly do not claim to produce the same effect, I do think that the shots lose their mini instax-like charme when one sees them too large. That's all.

I love what you're doing with the soft tones and the two images you've posted here are very moody and emotive to me.

Thanks. I'm using the app Vignette for Android. Pictures are SOOC, so no post-processing (except resizing).

No, you are not missing something :) The photos are inspired by the old skool Fujifilm Instax mini, credit card sized pictures.
And I although I certainly do not claim to produce the same effect, I do think that the shots lose their mini instax-like charme when one sees them too large. That's all.

Thanks. I'm using the app Vignette for Android. Pictures are SOOC, so no post-processing (except resizing).

+1

Thanks so much, Robert - everything works beautifully.

Luke - a lovely reflection with another feeling of the past...even with that modern architecture rising. I like this very much.

Lili - what a wonderful "film noir" black cat! Iconic.:cool:

6487833027_6ff75f435f_z.jpg

And since I'm so far behind here's the same one in B&W:

6487821973_b2ee2b5c5c_z.jpg

This is a park in our town that is closed now, except for the playground and walking...normally the fields would be teaming with children playing soccer on just about every square inch, if a baseball game wasn't going on. I think I prefer the color view but wanted to try it out in black and white. I used the Hipstamatic app, with Snapseed via the iPhone to upload directly from Flickr. Have to admit it is fun.:D

Back