DAY SEVEN - Silver September 2013

Shot on the 6th at the Brenke Fish Ladder in Lansing, MI. This guy saw me with my camera and introduced himself and his three dogs. The youngest sat on his lap, while the older ones were running around. Sadly, I forgot all of their names! We had a nice chat, and he said I should hang around as he left, because I'd have a great shot. I don't know that it's a great shot, but it sure was a great moment. I'm cheating today and posting two shots:

9688101675_7322506c30_c.jpg

Man and his dog by twokatmew, on Flickr

9688102115_9cbcfe1908_c.jpg

The safe way to chase a bike by twokatmew, on Flickr

The dog has that look they get with their head out a car window! Love it!

Sent from my MB865 using SeriousCompacts mobile app

Technically, this photo was taken on September 6, but I 'processed' it on Sept 7 so I hope that's not too much of a stretch. Here in Oregon, on occasion, seemingly normal people succumb to doses of what is called 'Duck Fever'. This example of the rare disease was parked in front of our local neighborhood market -

9690845496_7c6c3c0e15_b.jpg

September 7th was the first day in September that I was able to get some photographing done. I did not process the film until last night, and scanned them this morning. The shots posted for days 8th through 13th were also shot on this day.

Shot in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico, the first of several street portraits shot on that day. He is standing in front of an old pharmacy at Plaza de Armas, and is trying to bring people into the pharmacy. The paper he is holding is a "shopper" for the pharmacy.

9761786074_b71e22b87e_b.jpg

Farmacias Aliadas by ramirezaponte, on Flickr

Cheers,

Antonio

Back