DAY 1: The Most Magnificent Serious Compact Photo Challenge - August 2013

I thought I would sit this challenge on sidelines, just enjoying the submissions of others.
But as I was waiting for my daughter in the park today, I noticed one of the prompts on the tree next to me.
Now I'm wondering should I continue to shoot the rest with my phone as I did with "UNRECOGNIZABLE".

PICTOGRAMAX_-_2013_-_AUGUST_PROMPTS_-_02_-_UNRECOGNIZABLE.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Hope you stick with us. Camera phones have proved popular on Day One!

I see the side profile of man's face in that tree! An evil eye, big ear and scarey smiley teeth an' all!

Not everyone that uses a cellphone is being lazy.. sometimes they are being innovative in a pinch like Milan was. And without it he wouldn't have joined us. I'm glad he did. As long as everyone keeps shooting it's all good IMHO. If you want something more professional.. then of course use a dedicated camera.. but this challenge is all about creativity and fun :) No excuses, any camera will do here!

Not everyone that uses a cellphone is being lazy.. sometimes they are being innovative in a pinch like Milan was. And without it he wouldn't have joined us. I'm glad he did. As long as everyone keeps shooting it's all good IMHO. If you want something more professional.. then of course use a dedicated camera.. but this challenge is all about creativity and fun :) No excuses, any camera will do here!

I totally agree. Just trying to indulge in a little late night fun. Think I'll go to bed now.:redface:

Stuck together

AkSatAW.jpg

Back