DAY 1 - Golden October

Good golden morning, from Daisy
daisy_the_praying_mantis_PA010235.jpg

You should be able to see it here. I'm not knocked out by it enough to share it on flickr. I'm trying to get better at editing, but I have a hard time leaving a day blank in a PAD challenge. Better to try have tried and failed or something like that...

You should be able to see it here. I'm not knocked out by it enough to share it on flickr. I'm trying to get better at editing, but I have a hard time leaving a day blank in a PAD challenge. Better to try have tried and failed or something like that...

I understand I'm supposed to be able to, but I get a square that says, "this image or video is currently unavailable." :(

I've been in a blah mood today. Paid bills and so on. Decided to so something quick and fun instead of going out into the droughty outdoors and shooting, to leave time to catch up on some housework. It would have been quicker to go out and shoot! Still, for some reason I got really invested in this. I promise I'll never inflict my visage or my fractals on you again. (Altogether, now, "What, never?" Well, hardly ever!)

Selfie with Fractal Curls
10044797313_56121663af_b.jpg

Selfie with Fractal Curls by rubyj29, on Flickr

Thumbnail
10044797313_56121663af_t.jpg

Selfie with Fractal Curls by rubyj29, on Flickr

To give you some idea of the appeal, the original shot. My hair is curly before it's brushed.

10044658804_d17e20209d_o.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Original of Selfie with Fractal Curls by rubyj29, on Flickr

Back