Micro 4/3 Coromandel Peninsula

Chrisnmn

Veteran
Name
Chris Leskovsek
Hey guys,

I just did another road trip, now to the Coromandel Peninsula here in NZ. I did it a couple of weeks ago and posted about it in my blog if you interested in some photos with little to no shop talk. Its a beautiful place, heres a sneak peek

_R012535.jpg

see the rest of the images here

comments as usual are more than welcome! :D

For the gear-heads: All photos with Olympus EP5 + Voigtlander 25 and Ricoh GR. Edited with Lightroom 5.2 :2thumbs: maybe some other lens im missing in between but those were the main ones.

As I said on the blog, great shots! Seems like a really interesting place to wander around in :)

Thanks Bart!, yes it is an interesting place to wander around!. By the way, i didnt got your comment on the blog for some reason :-(

What no Cathedral Cove?? You were so close... (just kidding). This is a beautiful part of NZ; was there last December. Very hard to decide which of dozens of perfect beaches to visit...

I know!, weather was on and off and when we decided to visit Cathedral Cove was so windy and shitty that there was sandblasting everywhere plus is such a touristy spot, that i decided to go somewhere else!. And yes theres a lot of perfect beaches around that is hard to pick one!.

[/QUOTE] I know!, weather was on and off and when we decided to visit Cathedral Cove was so windy and shitty that there was sandblasting everywhere plus is such a touristy spot, that i decided to go somewhere else!. And yes theres a lot of perfect beaches around that is hard to pick one!.[/QUOTE]

Chrismnn: No worries; I'll lend you a shot of Cathedral Cove... here's what you would have seen on a nice day!

CM_SK_5.jpg

Lovely series! It's a beautiful and striking landscape, depicted well with your varied images. I especially appreciate the framing/composition and the motion blur in some of the images.

Back