Corel Aftershot 3

Oooh, might take a look. I have Aftershot Pro, but it wasnt advanced enough for me, and at the time I didnt really like the photo management style. I feel differently now. Thanks, Martin!

[edit]. Downloaded, installed, and uninstalled. I think after all I still prefer the Photos/LR way of dealing with lots of photos. Pretty ugly UI, too. LOL. Also, the pro version offers more, but the question is, does it offer more than photos? Watermarking... not much else that interests me. Others will feel differently no doubt.

Last edited:
I've used AfterShot Pro for some photos. I think highlight recovery is one of its strengths. It hasn't had much development in recent years but it's a decent low-cost tool.

[edit]. Downloaded, installed, and uninstalled. I think after all I still prefer the Photos/LR way of dealing with lots of photos. Pretty ugly UI, too. LOL.

Yeah actually the UI is a bit poor. Also, at least on my Mac, photos flicker quite distractingly as sliders are moved. If i didn't already have a laptop bursting with photo processing software it would be a good option - but I do so it isn't :)

Back