Congrats to the 2013 Boston Red Sox

Red Sox overexposure on ESPN. Waited forever yesterday night to catch up on other sports highlights.

I really didn't care which team won. I just want the Astros to leave Houston!!

You mean, this?

astros-4.jpg

As a long-time fan of the Phillies, I'm happy for Shane Victorino. As far as the Red Sox are concerned, the Curse of the Bambino is now finally, completely and utterly broken. Not only have the Sox won three World Series titles in the past ten years, but they have now finally clinched the title at home for the first time since 1918. It's been a troubled year for Boston so I'm happy for them that they came away with the championship. So, looking forward... Go Phils!

The parade was Saturday. We managed to go to a park on the river where you could see the duck boats going by, and yet there was space to breathe and a playground for The Girl. Some pics...

Kersploosh
y2ts.jpg

A girl with a Leica D-Lux
jj3s.jpg

Going wide
ijy9.jpg

What do you do with a wide lens when the action is so far away? (Answer: focus on someone else focusing on the action)
ruc4.jpg

Family Portrait: Handing your X100 to a stranger who isn't a photog? TURN ON THE BACK LCD! Normal people don't automatically look through a camera. ("I can't seem to make it come on.")
ekky.jpg

Back