Sony Christmas in Malaga, RX1

christilou

Legend
DSC02966-Edit.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSC02969-Edit.jpg

DSC03000-Edit.jpg

DSC03010-Edit.jpg

DSC03008-Edit.jpg

DSC03018-Edit.jpg

I notice that the carrier bag (which is being handed over in image #2) has the username of an SC member on it. :eek-54:

Well Ok, one does need to ignore the superfluous letter "M"... but it IS close! :)

Thanks :) We didn't stay over Christmas but went the first week of December. As part of the house insurance cover we need to go over at least every 3 months and since they had had some violent storms we thought we better take a look. Luckily our little house is on the downward slope towards the beach and so we are quite sheltered and there was no damage. I photograph Malaga so often that I hadn't really looked much at these photos but looking at Ray's post on the RX1 II made me take a second look and actually process them finally :) It's really stood the test of time for me, this little gem :)

Lovely images... warm places in winter, what is that?? Then again I shouldn't complain, it's 21 today (the cold 21). It's been worse.

I notice that the carrier bag (which is being handed over in image #2) has the username of an SC member on it. :eek-54:

Well Ok, one does need to ignore the superfluous letter "M"... but it IS close! :)

Pft, what's in a letter. Anyway, since I made the name, it seems to have become popular. Prior, no one had it. For me it was ISO + esoterica. Not sure what all the other people using it are doing or why they chose it, mostly seems random, but I've long since dumped my website url etc.. Just haven't here so that people would recognize me..

It's warmish.... if you find some sun it gets hot but most of the time it's sweatshirt and jeans weather. The downside, the houses are not heated by and large and are made for the stifling heat of August and so inside the house is often colder than outside at night!

Back