Fuji Camera bag for wheelchair use

Anthony Wilkins

Regular
Name
Anthony Wilkins
when I’m out shooting, I’m generally in a wheelchair. I currently use a pair of Domke shoulder bags (f2 and a smaller one). I’m wondering if a different form factor would be easier for me to use. Any suggestions/thoughts!

The Peak Design messenger bags have a zippered opening at the top which allows access to everything inside the bag while the front flap is closed. They would be a lot easier to shoot out of. The Tenba DNA series bags are similar. But the Peak Design bags are far more easy to get things in and out of through the zippered opening.

The Peak Design messenger bags have a zippered opening at the top which allows access to everything inside the bag while the front flap is closed. They would be a lot easier to shoot out of. The Tenba DNA series bags are similar. But the Peak Design bags are far more easy to get things in and out of through the zippered opening.
Funny, the first thing that came to my mind is their slings. The positioning of the strap and how the attachment points are seem like they would work well in a sitting position while it could also swing to the back of the chair when you're on the move.

If you're in the US you might want to contact Peak. From what I've read (and of course it could be made up) they might be willing to have you try a few options and see if one works for you.

Back