Fuji Black X100 at CES2012

Given Fuji's aim at Leica, they can start all these special editions of the X100 too! Some suggestions for Fuji: the one year anniversary edition with a birthday cake and one candle on top (this edition can be repeated every year by adding candles); the Godzilla commemorative edition; the American friendship commemorative edition, celebrating the US as the biggest market for electronics; the Ultraman edition (I hope someone remembers Ultraman other than me); the year 2013 edition, celebrating a lucky year; and the titanium edition, celebrating the movie Clash of the Titans (the original movie of course, starting Harry Hamlin as Thesus). :)

Given Fuji's aim at Leica, they can start all these special editions of the X100 too! Some suggestions for Fuji: the one year anniversary edition with a birthday cake and one candle on top (this edition can be repeated every year by adding candles); the Godzilla commemorative edition; the American friendship commemorative edition, celebrating the US as the biggest market for electronics; the Ultraman edition (I hope someone remembers Ultraman other than me); the year 2013 edition, celebrating a lucky year; and the titanium edition, celebrating the movie Clash of the Titans (the original movie of course, starting Harry Hamlin as Thesus). :)

Seems like they heard you, but with the x-pro:

Fujifilm partners with Globe-Trotter to release a limited edition suitcase for X-Pro1 mirrorless camera system | Photo Rumors

Leica-priced too :rolleyes:

Back