Bird of Paradise Plant and Egg

TheRubySusan

Top Veteran
Name
Ruby
I NEED a link to the famous photo of the Bird of Paradise plant (blossom) and egg so I can make a joke on Facebook (you see how vital this is:)!)

I'm pretty sure it's dada, because I had one of my few revelations about artistic intent when a lecturer mentioned that dada delighted in puns, and I asked myself, "Which came first, the bird of paradise plant or the egg?" I thought it was Man Ray, but I looked through Man Ray photos in Google images until Batman started showing up and the bird of paradise blossom didn't present itself.

Can anyone help me out off the top of his/her head?

I get it. A trick. It doesn't exist.

The results from Google images -- just tiles and tiles of unrelated images prompt a deep and existential inner-self search for computer generated best guesses as to what could be considered art with an egg in a flower blossom by a dadaist.

You win today, internets.

I get it. A trick. It doesn't exist.

The results from Google images -- just tiles and tiles of unrelated images prompt a deep and existential inner-self search for computer generated best guesses as to what could be considered art with an egg in a flower blossom by a dadaist.

You win today, internets.

It does too exist. But your story is so good I'm considering sticking to it!
Anyway, with my memory, it's probably by Ansel Adams for Group 64!

Back