Batist, snails and frogs eater...

Batist

Rookie
Name
Baptiste Payen
Hi,

First, I have to warn you that I will do a lot of mistakes in my posts : I've never been attentive to my English teachers. Fortunately you'll not have to hear my awful FRRRench accent !

Is that enough for a presentation ?.. Maybe not...
I'm a comic artist, illustrator, teacher and photographer... A lot of jobs, but when someone suggest me something funny I have to try !!
I live in a small town in France, at the door of the Alps, and I practice photography since seven years when I bought my first DSLR. I passed a few years to accumulate pro gear, lenses, flashs, etc... for fun and for my assignments.
Now I'm trying to sell a lot of that gear because I'm convinced that compact photography is the way to be an efficient photographer in most cases.

I wonder if I will be very active on this forum, but I'll try to post and comment.
You can see my drawings here : www.batist.fr ,and some of my pictures there : www.photo.batist.fr . I'm also on flickr : https://www.flickr.com/photos/pbatist/

Have a nice day !

Batist

Batist,
welcome to the forum and I hope you become an active member.

j'aime vos photos (I hope that's right). Seriously, your flickr stream is stunning. I look forward to soaking it in at work today on a large screen,

Batist,
welcome to the forum and I hope you become an active member.

j'aime vos photos (I hope that's right). Seriously, your flickr stream is stunning. I look forward to soaking it in at work today on a large screen,

That's right, even if wrote like that it means more "I love your pictures" than "I like your pictures". But I understood that it's a compliment ! Thank you !

Back