Fuji Bag for XT2.

Lensflare

Regular
I have been searching and searching. I can't find anything that fits the bill. I don't want anything too big, because of getting it into motorcycle pannier.
XT2 with 16-55f2.8 and 50-140 f2.8. Battery grip. Now that is easy enough, the Think Tank Speed freak or Speed Demon would do it...where the problem lies in getting 3 flash guns and on-camera controller to fit as well. I am thoroughly disappointed with Lowepro, I had one of their Stealth Reporters (it was on the bike when I crashed and was never recovered along with all the contents) - they don't seem to do the Stealth reporter series anymore, bummer!

So, having spent several months trawling websites and trying to compare.....I have still not found anything out there that inspires me to buy. Any ideas anyone, please?

I can fit my X-Pro2, 16-55, 50-140, 2 Neewer TT850's, 2 wireless triggers, tablet, and all of my extra batteries/accessories easily into a Think Tank City Walker 20. There is a City Walker 30 which is a tad larger. The City Walker line was recently discontinued. But they can still be found new and used on the net. I know B&H and Amazon has them. Something in the new Think Tank Spectral line should be similar.

I have been searching and searching. I can't find anything that fits the bill. I don't want anything too big, because of getting it into motorcycle pannier.
XT2 with 16-55f2.8 and 50-140 f2.8. Battery grip. Now that is easy enough, the Think Tank Speed freak or Speed Demon would do it...where the problem lies in getting 3 flash guns and on-camera controller to fit as well. I am thoroughly disappointed with Lowepro, I had one of their Stealth Reporters (it was on the bike when I crashed and was never recovered along with all the contents) - they don't seem to do the Stealth reporter series anymore, bummer!

So, having spent several months trawling websites and trying to compare.....I have still not found anything out there that inspires me to buy. Any ideas anyone, please?

You have confused me. Are you disappointed with Lowepro because:
1. You crashed your bike
2. The Lowepro was not recovered
3. You lost the contents and you’re blaming Lowepro
4. Something other

I get the impression that the OP is disappointed with LowePro simply because they don't do the Stealth Reporter series of bags any more.

At least someone speaks English. I suppose we shouldn't blame our colonial subordinates, they left for the New World before the Queen's English had been properly established. :D However, of course it was Lowepro's fault that a bloke driving while using his mobile phone took me out on the Motorway. maybe I should appoint an American lawyer and file a claim......it would probably be cheaper for them to pay me out. :dance4:

Which one are you looking for - there are a number for sale revealed if you do a search. I've seen the 200, 300, 400 and 550. Mind you I like my Tenba Messenger bag. I'm not using as much gear as you seem to but I carry XT-2, 10-24, 18-55 and 50-140 in it. I suppose if I were using the flash gear as well, I'd probably use my Tamrac Expedition that I used to use for my Canon gear.

Piano,
thanks for your help, what do you mean by 'there are a number for sale revealed if doing a search'? Please. I have hunted high and low for a decent bag. I don't like messenger bags because they tend to be too narrow and fall over. Either that or I have just been looking at the wrong ones! Or the pictures available don't depict them very well. I have looked at Think Tank extensively, Lowepro, Tenba, Manfrotto....I can't remember them all, but nothing really stood out as being just what I need. My gear was in a Stealth Reporter 550AW - I can't find ANY Stealth Reporters anywhere, of any size. A smaller one would probably be great.

Ended up with a Lowepro Nova 180 - ideal, everything I need fits in and it is small enough to go on the (tiny) rack on my motorbike too. Perfect for what I need, and not too obvious. Got it off e6ay for £20! OK used, but it has hardly been used.

Back