B&W Portraits

Weymouth MA: I grew up in Braintree then lived in Boston until at aged 40 I had to escape the cold your daughter is so obviously enjoying! Very nice shots. Sorry about your forecast; it's in the 60's here this week, though anything could happen next.

A very beautiful portrait of a child in the snow.

Thanks for your kind words, I appreciate that. Honestly I think this is just a case of "even a broken clock is right twice a day". :)

I guess you really hated that cold to move to NM. Come on over tomorrow, I know you miss it. Nothing says New England better than being buried up your bum in snow, right? :)

7072155937_96471ee138_c.jpg

We all take what luck comes our way; taking advantage of it is the tough part. You're undoubtedly being far too modest.

Thanks for your kind words, I appreciate that. Honestly I think this is just a case of "even a broken clock is right twice a day". :)

I guess you really hated that cold to move to NM. Come on over tomorrow, I know you miss it. Nothing says New England better than being buried up your bum in snow, right? :)

Simply beautiful in every single way. You'd better make a print of this. If she's yours you are very, very lucky. If she's not her parents would be forever thankful to have a print of this little angel.

Thank you. She is my daughter. I do have a small print of this, in b&w and in color.

Back