1. Welcome to Cameraderie.org—a friendly camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Ayalim in the Old City - shot entirely on NEX-5

Discussion in 'Sony' started by Izh Ash, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Izh Ash

Izh Ash Regular

Mar 3, 2011
    Hi,

I'm an Israeli singer/songrwriter and I shoot films on the road.

I recently drove down to Israel's Southern town Be'er Sheva, to play for a group of enthusiastic students who are part of an organization called Ayalim, giving back to society.

Here is the short film that I made on that trip, shot on the Sony NEX-5 (except for a couple of iPhone 4 on-stage shots):

[video=youtube;ddmssuCuf4o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddmssuCuf4o[/video]

Use the CC subtitles for an English translation of the Hebrew dialog.

Izhar

• Like Like x 3
  2. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Izhar, I can't thank you enough for this movie - it's so inspirational and really makes me feel hopeful. I watched it through once wishing I could understand that language - then checked back to your thread where you specifically told those of us who needed a translation to click on the CC option. Just finished seeing your film the second time through.:bravo-009:

Speaking here as an American, it is this kind of national service that I wish our country would encourage if not require. Beautifully done, Izhar - I could feel the energy and enjoyed your music, too!

3. Izh Ash

Izh Ash Regular

Mar 3, 2011
    Thank you BBW! I appreciate it.

Izhar

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.