Completed Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T w/dock, 32gb | Location: USA | Ships: Worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigolac

Regular
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T w/dock, 32gb
</br>Prices</br> TF700T Tablet with Dock - $440
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
</br>Description</br> Hello - New member here with a new found addiction... ;) Anyhoo - I've got an Asus Transformer Infinity, model TF700T, 32gb with the keyboard dock. I purchased this refurbished about a month ago, but it's becoming redundant - I find I use my Nexus 7 more. About the tablet:

Android™ (1) 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) - it's now been updated to Android 4.2.1 with the official Asus firmware.

Qualcomm® MSM 8260A Snapdragon™ S4 Krait Dual-core 1.5Ghz CPU(3G )
NVIDIA® Tegra® 3 Quad-core T33@ 1.6GHz (WIFI)

263 × 180.8 × 8.5mm, 598g

Amethyst Gray

Memory: DDR3L 1GB / Storage: 32gb
8GB of ASUS WebStorage for life

802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v3.0, A2DP

10.1" WUXGA Full HD (1920 × 1200) LED Backlit screen with 10-finger multi-touch,
Super IPS+ display with 600 nits brightness

Rear 8MP Auto-focus w/LED Flash, F/2.2 Aperture, 1080p video recording
Front 2MP for video conferencing

2-in-1 Audio Jack (Head Phone / Mic-in) /
1 × Micro-D HDMI 1.4a port / 1 × microSD Card Slot /
Dual microphone / 1 × Stereo Speaker

Pad only: 25Wh – 9.5 hours*
Pad + Dock: 25Wh+ 19.5Wh – 14 hours*

Supported

G-Sensor, Light Sensor, Gyroscope, E-compass

Conditionally, it's in great shape - there is one small pin prick on the back of the tablet - other than that, it's in excellent shape. Functionally perfect - everything works as it should.

The sale/trade will include the tablet, dock, charger, sync/charging cable, and the generic cardboard boxes.

Ok - so here's the deal. I am selling this for $440 shipped USPS priority. International shipping is available at the buyer's considerable expense and risk. I'm not adverse to shipping internationally, but it will be expensive and I don't 'flub' customs forms. I accept paypal - either pick up the fees (preferred for both of us) or gift.

I would also entertain trades of equal or slightly lesser value, with you kicking in some cash. I would be interested in a full kit, including boxes, paperwork and at least one lens (preferably a couple). I'm trying to set something up for my oldest son who's 12 (his 10 year old just got one this morning). Minty or pristine candidates need not apply - if it's beat up or in good used condition, I'm listening. I'm trying to maximize my buying power and get the most bang for the buck.

If you're interested, please let me know. You can either pm me or email me at bigolac at gmail.com

Thanks - Adam

View attachment 69716
View attachment 69717
View attachment 69718
View attachment 69719
View attachment 69720
View attachment 69721
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
  • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
Shipping method</br> USPS Priority
</br>Shipping charge</br> Free
</br>Handling time</br> 2-3 business days
</br>References</br> -
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Open to trade offers
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back