Anyone need a kitten?

stanleyk

Top Veteran
If we have any members in the state of Texas who need a kitten, I'm your man! Stanley found this little guy today at 5 AM in the local park. I had to walk carrying it with the dogs for over an hour. Of course that was a minor inconvenience compared to driving home with a 3 dogs and a kitten in a Honda Fit....:eek:

Will deliver anywhere in the state of Texas.

THANKS!!!!!

I dare not show Mrs Bill this thread or we will be on a 'plane to Deepinahearta at the drop of a Stetson... :D

Interestingly, I remember reading a curious fact. More people say they own cats than there are cats...

Clever buggers... either that or there is something quantum going on. I blame Schrodinger...

I don't suppose Fedexing to Europe would be appreciated by the kitten, sure my cat would appreciate the company though..:) Seriously, hope you find a good home for the little one, and you did a good thing rescuing the kitten from an uncertain future!

cats are great entertainment.....
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Haven't been here all that much lately but I have to give you a pat on the back for this odd cat video Luke.. I watched several more after. They just brought a grin to my face. My cat will be 20 soon. She just doesn't do this kind of thing anymore but she does have sleeping perfected :D

Haven't been here all that much lately but I have to give you a pat on the back for this odd cat video Luke.. I watched several more after. They just brought a grin to my face.

Whenever I'm feeling down, I watch videos of Maru. That cat always makes me smile. This one was the first I ever saw.....
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I like the simple straightforward directorial style.

Back