Another mid life crisis car

Cool! Both generations of Z4 are among the prettiest cars BMW have made in the past decade, with the newer being my favourite. Is Mrs T convinced of the wisdom of your/her decision, now that she's had a ride in the car?

Very nice Pete. I used to lust after cars like that. Now that I could almost afford one (if I wanted it badly enough and prioritized it over damn near everything else in my life), I don't have any desire for such any more. Which makes it easier to buy the camera gear I enjoy. But it's a great car and that's a great shot, whether you can see much of the car or not. Now you just need to move the controls over to the left side where they belong! :cool:

-Ray

Pete, you must plan on living to a ripe old age. I properly got my mid-life crisis car at 33. At age 35 I actually had a crisis and was forced to sell it so I had money to live on.

Hope to see more creative shots like this as time permits. And be safe.

Nice nice nice! The Z4 is one of the nicest iterations of Bangle's "flame surfacing" design. There's lots to like about that.

Like Luke, I started my midlife crisis early, at 24, in a car dealership, when I sat in a Miata and a pretty girl said, "That car is you." Except for a couple of years in the early aughts, I've owned convertibles ever since.

Enjoy!

I finally wore the fragrant Mrs T down with my persistence in pointing out nice looking Z4's, then shedding a tear

My 2004 BMW Z4, 3 litre straight 6, 0-60 in 5.9s, top speed (where permitted) about 150 mph.

Took this shot this morning at ridiculous o'clock

18110051731_b7f605ef54_c.jpg
Zed & Me - Early This Morning
by Pete Tachauer, on Flickr
Killer car, Pete.
And one killer photo.

Back