Ah, BT

Oh yes, always pleasant, people that can not deviate from their scripting to the point they might as well be automated. I had a customer survey the other night, that whole how would you rate your experience. Hey the store was fine but you didn't have what I wanted. Most of the time you do.. I can't rate that. Please rate from 1 - 10. I finally said I wasn't a good candidate for the survey and he said well if you could rate.. etc. 5 minutes, he finally gave up because I said based on your service not carrying what I wanted in store, and that item not being unreasonable to carry in the store, 0. He finally gave up! Go figure.

I had this happen trying to get a credit report on the telephone too. All automated, speech. After getting SS# in and all, I had to input my address. No accent here, very clear, very deliberately enunciated.. and in the end it had the name and the address wrong! It terrified me that my info might end up in someone else's hands instead of my own! I did eventually call their emergency line and tell them nothing had been stolen however their automated phone service was very poor and I was concerned about where my report would go. I ended up with two, one from the phone, one from them!

Back