Stroll Adventures of Eliot - Summer 2015

in Colorado! made it to the top of pike's peak without going into cardiac arrest...

*chants to self*
"i am at sea level, surrounded by pillows and cotton candy and wearing arm floaties...*

this guy was on the road side and rolling his eyes at my fear of heights. i tried to explain to him that its really a fear of physics having control over me and not trusting it due to the fact that its obviously magic and could peter out at any moment...

CO-1-2.JPG

buddy went and picked up his new jeep, and this was parked outside, thought id tweak it for some extra crazy greenery
DSC07862.jpg

scenery out the window as we left garden of the gods
DSC05931.jpg

also leaving garden of the gods, a crest in the road with nice background, thought it would have been so cool if some interesting person were standing at the top of the road hill for a portrait!
DSC05905.jpg

random windmill obsession
DSC06053.jpg

i thought they came out kinda painterly
DSC07325.jpg

don't forget to FLOSS!
DSC07362.jpg

cute little riverwalk park area in pueblo
DSC07373.jpg

it had lots of these bronze statues all over
DSC07388.jpg

another thru some ornamental grasses
DSC07391.jpg

Attachments

• DSC06027.jpg
    DSC06027.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 135
Well that was like being on a roller coaster.......... so much to see :)
lol, speaking of, they had this ride where they drop you out over this high canyon and let you swing back n forth awhile.. and another one where its a zip line that you go zooming out straight across the canyon.. and then another one where you are tethered to some beams above you, and you can walk around on this 3 story structure, walking along beams and rope, and what not.. it all looked far above my TERROR line, so i did NOT participate... lol :D

My friend Drea had a spare ticket to Sherwood Festival east of Austin, and invited me along! I had never been before, nor had she... next time, we are dressing up... there will never be pics of THAT! lol There was already enuf hairy man thigh anyways! ha! :D

DSC09353.jpg
DSC09357.jpg
DSC09358.jpg
DSC09362.jpg
DSC09370.jpg
DSC09373.jpg
DSC09374.jpg
DSC09376.jpg
DSC09386.jpg
DSC09395.jpg

Back