Fuji Admins, need help

D

Deleted member 13442

I posted a for sale thread last nite and the site told me I couldn't post another for 8 hrs. Its been over 8 hrs and Im still not allowed to post another for sale thread.

Just tried again and still not allowed. Maybe my prices are to high :confused-95:

Anyone looking for a 16mm or 90mm Fuji send me a message.

I talked myself down....I don't need anything...I don't even make photos anymore. I totally forgot. It's easy to pass the GAS when you realize you don't use the gear anymore. But that stuff is tempting...man, oh man.
No Guts no Glory Luke Lol. Seriously when your ready the 90 Is a special piece. I don't use mine often but when I do I'm very pleased.

Bobby thanks for the offer I was thinking about trying to edit the current listing. Duh should have thought of this yesterday before I started crying wolf.

I was able to post another listing so thanks again Bobby. I have to admit though that today I pulled both listings. Im going to wait and see what September/October brings to Fuji, Nikon, and Sony. I don't know where I picked up this FF bug but it has to go away for awhile.

Fuji is most likely going to be offering a 26mp, super fast X-T3. With a rumored better battery, or somehow squeezing out better battery life. And probably a bit better dynamic range, iso performance, and a very slight maybe on this, some design changes.

Back