Admins, need help

Discussion in 'Fuji' started by mikEm13, Jun 9, 2018.

1. mikEm13

mikEm13 Veteran

Feb 7, 2017
    I posted a for sale thread last nite and the site told me I couldn't post another for 8 hrs. Its been over 8 hrs and Im still not allowed to post another for sale thread.

2. Bobby Tingle

Bobby Tingle Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Dec 31, 2013
    Louisville, Ky
    I'm not sure why you couldn't post again. Other than wait and try one more time, I don't know what else to do. @Amin Sabet@Amin Sabet may have to check into this.

3. Put everything into 1 advert. What do you have....1 body and 2 lenses? Simple!

4. mikEm13

mikEm13 Veteran

Feb 7, 2017
    Thanks Bobby.

5. mikEm13

mikEm13 Veteran

Feb 7, 2017
    I thought about that after I hit "Post Reply" :dash2:

6. mikEm13

mikEm13 Veteran

Feb 7, 2017
    Just tried again and still not allowed. Maybe my prices are to high :confused-95:

Anyone looking for a 16mm or 90mm Fuji send me a message.

7. Bobby Tingle

Dec 31, 2013
    Louisville, Ky
    It has to be a glitch in something. Amin will get it straightened out for you.

8. Bobby Tingle

Dec 31, 2013
    Louisville, Ky
    Can you edit your post and add them in? If not, PM me the lenses, condition, and price and I can put them in for you.

9. Luke

Luke Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    oh man, I was eyeballing that x-e2s listing this morning.....and I've often considered trying the 90mm. I need to step away from the computer and let Bobby help out with the listing and hope someone buys all that Fuji gear before I spend money I can't afford to.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Tim Williams

Tim Williams Top Veteran Subscribing Member

May 31, 2017
    Central Florida
    Timothy Williams
    Luke if that one sells I have a 90 I'm thinking of listing for a good price :biggrin:.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Bobby Tingle

Dec 31, 2013
    Louisville, Ky
    Luke, it sounds like you, and your wallet, are doomed.

12. Tim Williams

May 31, 2017
    Central Florida
    Timothy Williams
    There's no escape I am torn on which lens to lighten my kit. Please Fuji make a 16 f2. I'm all over that. 16,23,35,50,90 finished for life.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Luke

Luke Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    I talked myself down....I don't need anything...I don't even make photos anymore. I totally forgot. It's easy to pass the GAS when you realize you don't use the gear anymore. But that stuff is tempting...man, oh man.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Tim Williams

May 31, 2017
    Central Florida
    Timothy Williams
    Anyone got a 23? for sale, seriously Lol. I am slowly working my way toward my dream prime kit.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Tim Williams

May 31, 2017
    Central Florida
    Timothy Williams
    No Guts no Glory Luke Lol. Seriously when your ready the 90 Is a special piece. I don't use mine often but when I do I'm very pleased.

16. mikEm13

mikEm13 Veteran

Feb 7, 2017
    Ok Luke here is my pitch........... 11 months of warranty left on the 90mm and about 10 months left on the X-E2s and Im open to any reasonable offers. Sorry Bobby but I had to get my 2cts in :biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. mikEm13

mikEm13 Veteran

Feb 7, 2017
    Bobby thanks for the offer I was thinking about trying to edit the current listing. Duh should have thought of this yesterday before I started crying wolf.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Bobby Tingle

Dec 31, 2013
    Louisville, Ky
    We’re here to help when we can. And it’s good that you brought this to our attention.

19. mikEm13

mikEm13 Veteran

Feb 7, 2017
    I was able to post another listing so thanks again Bobby. I have to admit though that today I pulled both listings. Im going to wait and see what September/October brings to Fuji, Nikon, and Sony. I don't know where I picked up this FF bug but it has to go away for awhile.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Bobby Tingle

Dec 31, 2013
    Louisville, Ky
    Fuji is most likely going to be offering a 26mp, super fast X-T3. With a rumored better battery, or somehow squeezing out better battery life. And probably a bit better dynamic range, iso performance, and a very slight maybe on this, some design changes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.