a short film

That's the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Of course, I'm a sucker for B&W and hearing the French language spoken, so I didn't have a chance even if it had sucked. But it waaaaay didn't suck. Great imagination to do that with a common house cat...

-Ray

I sure hope it's slow at the store today...I just found it there's a TON more. Here's the website...... Henri Le Chat Noir

Also, I signed up for Twitter months ago, but now I have a reason to follow "someone". Here's one of Henri's little pearls from a few days ago...... Every human has a tiny, inescapable bit of pain that they carry with them always. It comes from knowing that they will never be a cat.

Well, I've watched five or so and existential angst has never been so entertaining. Kind of perfect antidote really - indulge all of the negativity you can stand (thus, perhas innoculating yourself from further infection) but at the same time laughing so hard that the pain never really sinks in. The pain is intellectual (yes, of COURSE it's all pointless - what were we hoping for?), the joy comes from the gut. The gut usually wins.

I think I may prescribe a healthy dose of this stuff to some key members of my family!

-Ray

This is fantastic. Wasn't sure what to expect at first, but it's just so cleverly done. 'The white idiot cat who asks for cheeseburgers'. 'Immortalized on the wall. Forgotten on the floor.' Brilliant!

Back