Micro 4/3 A horse for BBW

greyelm

All-Pro
Here's one from my GF1 + 20mm f/1/7 for BBW

GF120mmhorse.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

:love: He's definitely calling to me and saying - "Yes, we can go for a fantastic ride through the countryside!" or something like that.:D

greyelm, thank you, thank you - what a beautiful and/or handsome horse - is he or she yours? I would be thrilled to have this one as a neighbor. I guess Bill and Grant know me pretty well.:friends:

P.S. Herman, thank you for your open pasture view of those three!

:love: He's definitely calling to me and saying - "Yes, we can go for a fantastic ride through the countryside!" or something like that.:D

greyelm, thank you, thank you - what a beautiful and/or handsome horse - is he or she yours? I would be thrilled to have this one as a neighbor. I guess Bill and Grant know me pretty well.:friends:

P.S. Herman, thank you for your open pasture view of those three!

Not mine. I am fortunate in living on the extreme boundary of Greater London and there are farms within 1/2 a mile of my house and all of them seem to have loads of horses. Here's another taken with my m4/3.

BWHorse.jpg

greyelm, that first one...he's already showing his winter coat! Love that look he's giving "us" and his wind blown mane.:cloud-9-039: You're awfully fortunate to live where you do...I'd be hanging out with them all the time. Your second is very etherial - it could be heaven on earth.

Both are beautiful in their own rights.

I remember now about your horse being so sick. I think some of the first photographs you added here showed some pretty graphic images of him undergoing surgery or something along those lines. I really hope he will be 100% better very soon, flysurfer.

Your other horse and his young rider both look to be in their prime! Love that thundering head on shot! The second is a real classic.(y)

greyelm, that first one...he's already showing his winter coat! Love that look he's giving "us" and his wind blown mane.:cloud-9-039: You're awfully fortunate to live where you do...I'd be hanging out with them all the time. Your second is very etherial - it could be heaven on earth.

Both are beautiful in their own rights.

The second one is on a hill near me (south of London) which has views of the city, this is a public place that allows grazing so there are always horses around, so much so that there are signs warning not to feed them in case they get frisky. Three miles away from me is a famous race course (Epsom) and often you can see very expensive race horses exercising. You certainly would love it around here:)

I'm sneaking a couple in from my X100. This is from today's walk. Unbelievable weather for the time of year (down south anyway) I hope it lasts a bit longer.

X100horsex3.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

x100horsex1.jpg

Back