A Beautiful Story (Come and share some too!)

Discussion in 'The Watering Hole' started by vincechu, Apr 8, 2011.

1. vincechu

vincechu Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Edit: I just thought it would be great to invite everyone to share stories too, so share away :smile:

Hi everyone, just saw this on youtube and immediately thought to share it here:

It's called "Found: Lost Pictures of New York Blizzard" by Todd Bieber (no relation to Justin Bieber!)

YouTube - Found: Lost Pictures of New York Blizzard

Make sure you follow the links to watch parts 2 and 3 and let me know what you think. :smile:

I thought part one was pretty cool and interesting when Todd was going through the photos and trying to get little details from them. In part 3 it was touching that strangers opened up their lives and welcomed Todd and his girlfriend, quite surprising considering the world we live in today, in which everyones generally suspicious of eachother - though I like to believe in the good of mankind

• Like Like x 1
  2. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Jul 12, 2010
    Philly, Pa
    Thanks Vince,
    Nice movie. The world is smaller than we believe...
    well, except in Philly....

• Like Like x 1
  3. bilzmale

bilzmale Super Moderator Emeritus Subscribing Member

Jul 17, 2010
    Perth, Western Australia
    Bill Shinnick
    I enjoyed this but the cynic in me was thinking this is just a bit too slick. I want to believe the good news story and it is certainly beautifully presented.

• Like Like x 1
  4. vincechu

vincechu Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    I agree Bill, I guess 60% of me likes to believe its true, whilst the other 40% sees it as a nice story - regardless if its true or not.

5. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Jul 12, 2010
    Philly, Pa
    Vince, I'm a sucker for a good love story....
    Thanks

6. vincechu

vincechu Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.