Expired (UK) Panasonic G3 + 14-42mm Kit, PL45mm Macro

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincechu

Veteran
Hi everyone, sorry my first post in a long time is an advert for a sale - I'll write an update post soon and let you all know about an exciting move... in the mean time:

I've just caught the E-M5 bug (blame luckypenguin ;-) )... so am raising funds for a purchase :rolleyes:

Panasonic G3 and 14-42mm kit - mint, boxed with all accessories - strap is lightly used. Asking for £310 shipped Royal Mail Special Delivery next day, fully insured

Panasonic Leica 45mm DG Macro Elmarit - also mint, boxed with pouch, hood caps and manuals etc. The PL45 holds its value well and is an amazing lens, it's just I've never got into macro as much as I'd hoped. £430 shipped Royal Mail Special Delivery next day, fully insured.

I've got great feedback on mu-43.com with the same username see here: vincechu
I have also have sold a K5, FA31, DA21, Sigma 30 and 17-70 on the Pentax User (UK) forums, smoothly with good feedback - can provide links to threads.

NOTE on Monday 28th May I'm off to Hong Kong for 3 months, so the sales will be withdrawn if they sell before I go, especially the G3 as I'd be camera-less! - My family may be able to help me ship items after this date.

Photos to follow soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back