Showcase 90mm F2

Discussion in 'Fuji' started by Bobby Tingle, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Tim Williams

Tim Williams Top Veteran

May 31, 2017
    Central Florida
    Timothy Williams
    Nice.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bobby Tingle

Bobby Tingle Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Dec 31, 2013
    Louisville, Ky
    Thank you, Tim

3. Tim Williams

Tim Williams Top Veteran

May 31, 2017
    Central Florida
    Timothy Williams
    This is going to be one of my venues for the 30 Challenge. Going to have to get close with the 35. Great stuff Bobby. Can't wait for mine to get here.

• Like Like x 2
  4. tonyturley

tonyturley Hall of Famer

Nov 24, 2014
    Scott Depot, WV, USA
    Tony
    Bobby, your photos always have such clarity and realism. Do you shoot full manual, Aperture Priority, or ? JPEG or RAW?

5. Bobby Tingle

Dec 31, 2013
    Louisville, Ky
    @Tim Williams@Tim Williams shooting musicians with the 35mm can give you some great compositions as long as they people don't mind you getting close. Here, they let my dad get right next to them while they are playing.

@TonyTurley@TonyTurley Thank you.

I shoot raw/manual 99% of the time. At this particular music performance, I shot some in aperture priority due to the stage lighting changing so rapidly. They were using those round, flat l.e.d. panels which have a bizzilion colors and brightness levels cycling every 1000th of a second.

I edit in Capture One Pro. My edits are mild, normally average 1 minute or less per image. A little more for B&W because I use Silver Efx and there is round trip time. Which by the way, Capture One will round trip to the Nik Plugins and Photoshop. Even doing DNG for Photoshop in case anyone didn't know. For some musicians I due to a little extra color grading work to get the skin tones correct from the multi colored lighting. Which is another reason I prefer C1. It has way better color grading tools.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Bobby Tingle

Dec 31, 2013
    Louisville, Ky
    24736027887_1a35601caa_c.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  7. Lou Tingle

Lou Tingle Regular

Jan 28, 2014
  8. Lou Tingle

Lou Tingle Regular